|Profil Heat Insulation
|Window Heat Insulation
Developed by FIRAT technology for narrow and confined areas where normal door and window opening is not possible, Fıratpen Sliding Series provide ideal solution in any field through their heat and sound insulation values aesthetic and decorative look, practical use and functional solutions for wide openings.
- Because of special brushes and black EPDM seals used on in Fıratpen Sliding Series, the air permeability value is 0,33 m3/hcm and wind resistance 2000 Pa.
- With profile width of 70mm and 2,6mm profile thickness, it provides acoustic insulation of 32db.
- As it is possible to use all auxiliary and detailed profiles on the systems of sliding series, it is possible to use them with other Fıratpen window series in good harmony and combination.
- Thanks to two different glazing bead profiles, it makes it possible for use of single and double glazing application.
- As there is self-closed channel on the frame profile, it does not require further channel closing, providing a more aesthetical appearance.
- Glazing bead profiles are inclined by 15º and, therefore, make pressure on the glazing surface to make it more stabilized and no dust accumulates on it.
- Thanks to use of standard sliding espagnolette, it provides complete safety.
- Wing closing profile provides interblock formation, disallowing ingress of dust and dirt.
- Special sliding insect screen application is available.